Earn points everytime you shop with us with our A&B Loyalty Scheme.
How does it work?
Earn one point for every £1 you spend and for every 500 points you earn, you’ll receive credit worth £25 to spend in store.
Your credit can accumulate and can be used on any items across any of the participating A&B stores in Jersey or the UK.
As an A&B card holder, you’ll also receive special treatment when you shop with us and you’ll be the first to know about our exclusive promotions, events and brand news.
Participating stores in the A&B loyalty scheme include A&B childrenswear & A&B womenswear Jersey, A&B Reigate, A&B Wakefield A&B Woking and A&B Barnsley.
Terms and Conditions
- The value of points will always be rounded down to the nearest pound, therefore a spend of £99.50 will equate to 99 loyalty points
- Customers must show their A&B card to be eligible to earn points in store
- Balance of loyalty points can be viewed in store and will also be shown on each customer receipt
- Customer loyalty points cannot be transferred from one account to another
- Loyalty points cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other in store promotion
- Points cannot be redeemed against Hugo Boss or Mamas & Papas product
- A refund on any item will mean the loss of the Loyalty Points accumulated to each product refunded
- Maximum redemption value cannot exceed 50% of the total transaction amount.
- Any credit spent in store earned from the loyalty scheme that is redeemed in store will not accrue any extra points at that time
- If a purchase is made by part paying for a purchase by redeeming a credit amount, customers will only accrue Points on the balance of the purchase above the value of the credit
- Loyalty card Points will be subject to promotional activity conducted by Ashworth and Bird where points will be doubled on selected items and lines. E.g “Double Points” on an item at £150 will be assigned with 300 Loyalty Points.
- In the event of a refund, goods that have accumulated Loyalty Points will be automatically deducted from the cumulative total
- In the case of an account being closed, all Loyalty Points and Loyalty Card credit will be removed.
- Ashworth and Bird may refuse to add Customer Loyalty points and or to redeem Customer Loyalty credit if Ashworth and Bird considers the scheme to be used fraudulently or where the Customer is in breach of any of the terms and conditions of the Ashworth and Bird Customer Loyalty Card credit facility
- Ashworth and Bird reserves the right to amend or terminate the Customer Loyalty Card or these terms and conditions at its sole discretion at any time, with or without notice.
- Multiple cards and accounts are not allowed.
- Points have no cash value and cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.